Autumn is here and it’s time to enjoy the season! Have you scheduled your self-care for the season? If not, then try out this 30-day Fall self-care challenge!
September is National Self-Care Awareness Month, and of course, I had to share this Fall self care challenge with you. September marks the earliest signs of the Fall season, which is why I created this seasonal self-care challenge.
It’s easy to get caught up in our daily routines and life challenges. But, in the process we forget to appreciate and enjoy the little things around us such as the beautiful colored leaves falling from the dreams, the crisp autumn wind, and even the smell of Pumpkin Spice and Apple Cider drinks.
Self-care helps us to remain grounded even at our busiest moments, and take a break away from all the stressors. So, to help you practice self-care, stay grounded, and appreciate all the cozy things happening around you, I decided to create this 30-Day Fall Self-Care Challenge.
How To Complete This Fall Self Care Challenge
Don’t worry. You’re not alone in completing this self-care challenge. Throughout the month of September and into October, I’ll also be completing this self-care challenge and I hope that you’ll join me!
Remember that self-care is personal to you and your health needs! Please feel free to mix up these activities or add your own to them!
In the Fall season, self-care isn’t only about taking warm bubble baths, exfoliating your dry skin, or visiting farmer’s markets. It’s about doing all the little things your body, mind, and soul needs to feel replenished and feel good.
This Fall self-care challenge includes everything you need to pamper yourself, treat your mind, exercise your body, practice mindfulness, and tend to your overall well being. There’s a mix of some emotional, spiritual, and physical self-care ideas in here. Take your time and indulge yourself in every self-care activity.
Enjoy the challenge!
30-Day Self-Care Challenge: Fall Edition
- Bake Some Fall Treats Such As Pumpkin Pie, Apple Fritters, or Apple Cider Donuts
- Try A Pumpkin Face Mask
- Wear Some Cozy Pajamas
- Create & Listen To A Fall Playlist
- Channel Your Inner Child & Jump In Leaves
- Invest In A New Skincare Routine
- Paint & Carve Pumpkins
- Read Some Inspirational Gratitude Quotes
- Read A Cozy Book
- Listen To A Seasonal Podcast
- Drink Hot Coffee/Chocolate
- Watch A Seasonal Film (Horror Movies or Thanksgiving Classics)
- Get Creative With Fall-Themed Makeup
- Use Apple Cinnamon Scented Candles
- Put Up Fall-Themed Décor
- Host A Potluck
- Savor The Present Moment
- Use Guided Journal Prompts
- Declutter Summer Wardrobe
- Use Fall-Scented Essential Oils
- For more information on how to use essential oils for self-care, read this post
- Treat Yourself To Some Seasonal Flowers ( Hellenisms, Asters, Chinese Bellflowers, Celosia, and Chrysanthemums)
- Create A Fall-Themed Vision Board
- Unplug From Technology
- Go On A Hike
- Make A Gratitude List
- Cuddle With Pets/Loved Ones
- Have A ‘Lazy Day’
- Eat Your Favorite Halloween Candy
- Watch The Leaves Fall
- Meditate To The Sounds Of The Season
Please let me know if you’re taking part in this 30-Day Fall Self Care Challenge. I’d love to hear how you’re planning to practice self-care this season and the progress you’ve made. If you’re not completing this self-care challenge, then make sure to save this on Pinterest or share this on social media with your loved ones.