Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. All opinions remain my own. For more information, please refer to my disclosure policy.
Your spiritual well-being focuses on the ways you can connect your higher and most divine self through various self-care, self-love, and wellness practices. It’s how we go about using spirituality to put ourselves in a state of mind and peace. There are many ways to connect with your spiritual self, but reading spiritual affirmations is the best way.
Affirmations are positive statements that manifest something into reality. Whether it’s money, romance, or happiness, affirmations are a great way to get rid of those nasty negative thoughts and turn them into a form of positive thinking. So, what better way is there to connect with your spiritual self than to manifest that energy into reality. With these spiritual affirmations, you can shift your mindset and change how you perceive yourself and the world around you. With that said, here are 30 spiritual affirmations for connecting with your spiritual self.
- My spirit is guiding me in the right direction
- I gratefully accept all that God has given me
- I am powerful enough to overcome any challenge
- I do not allow myself to succumb to negative thoughts
- I always maintain a peaceful and calm state of mind
- Nothing can make me lose my way
- My God is all-knowing and is bringing me in the right direction
- I am a divine being
- My spirit is clean of all unnecessary and harmful energy.
- I fill my heart with love and kindness
- My heart, mind, and body are at peace
- My soul is perfect
- My spiritual self and physical self are always connected
- I have faith in the universe
- My soul is always protected
- My guardian angel loves and protects me at all times.
- I trust my spirit and soul
- The Universe is on my side
- I always seek the universe’s help when I am in need
- My soul is pure and divine
- My spiritual self is always healing
- A holy spirit guides my thoughts and actions
- I recognize the divine being inside me
- My mind is open to receiving spiritual guidance
- I thank God for everything I have
- My every experience is filled with Joy.
- I am connected to the universe.
- I trust my intuition.
- I am on a path of enlightenment.
- I know I am being guided towards a higher good
How to Use Affirmations
Affirmations are used to trick the brain into thinking that something is true. So, the best way to use them is to read them until the manifestation kicks in constantly. There is no wrong or right way to use affirmations, but there are a few best practices that I recommend you try. Below are five best practices for reading these spiritual affirmations.
Best Practices for Reading Affirmations
- Pick Affirmations That You Resonate With or Aligns With Your Goals
- Time Block When You Want to Read Them
- Practice Deep Breathing Exercises. If you don’t know any, then read this article.
- Find Somewhere Quiet and With a Mirror (Like a Bathroom)
- Slowly Read Each Affirmation
- Repeat Until You Feel It
Affirmations aren’t meant to be complicated. It’s supposed to keep your thoughts and actions in check. Affirmations are a great way to practice self-love and spiritual self-care without getting yourself easily overwhelmed.
You can read the article “5 Best Practices For Using Daily Affirmations,” for more in-depth information.