Hello! I’m Riyah
Blogger & Personal Coach
Hi! I’m Seriah, but you can call me Riyah. I am a survivor of declining mental health and live every day to the best of my abilities. My life goal is to find happiness and share that feeling with loved ones. Self-care and wellness are near and dear to my heart because it’s what helped me overcome my darkest moments while studying for my Bachelor’s Degree.
I decided to start blogging in July 2020 after being forced to quarantine due to the Coronavirus pandemic. I wanted to find new ways to showcase my love for digital marketing while promoting something I am passionate about, and I knew that I didn’t want to return to retail work.
About The Blog
hERE iS wHAT you Should know About Riyah Speaks
Riyah Speaks started as a general lifestyle blog, but slowly and indeed, I found my passion for self-care through my online interactions with other young people. So I scraped my lifestyle blog and started the self-care blog from scratch to devote my work to helping young people.
I started Riyah Speaks with the idea of connecting with other young women who struggled with self-care and self-love but found a way to find light in the darkness. I wanted to offer different self-care practices, self-love tips, mental health tips and share positive stories and quotes to keep them motivated.
Fun Facts About Me
- I’m obsessed with cooking shows because I cannot cook. My favorite cooking shows as Masterchef Junior, Hells Kitchen, and Cake Boss
- I’m the oldest of six kids ranging between the ages of 11 to 24 (me).
- I can eat Oreos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if someone lets me.
- I run a shop where I sell self-care printables, digital workbooks, ebooks, and self care/self-love-themed products.
- I am a published author on Amazon.
Learning to care for and love yourself is difficult but not impossible. So let’s go through this self-care journey together!