Want to Collaborate With Riyah Speaks?
Riyah Speaks is a lifestyle and wellness blog covering various topics such as self-care, self-love, positivity, self-improvement, mental health, and more. I am constantly engaged with my readership and always do my best to promote brands, organizations, and/or bloggers I am passionate about. With my blog and engagement growing all the time and a loyal readership, your products and services will reach real people interested in what I have to say.
Here at riyahspeaks.com, I’m always open to sponsored or paid blogging opportunities if it matches my niche or blogging aesthetic. I will turn down opportunities if I feel they aren’t a good fit for my blog, but I am open to new and exciting ideas.
I believe in complete transparency, which means I will be honest with my readers and mark sponsored/collaborative posts accordingly.
Please reference my media kit for any questions you may have regarding my prices for paid services and collaborations.
One of my favorite things about being a blogger is that I get to meet and work with writers from all over the world. With that said, I’ve decided to open the blog up to suggestions and guest posts with a few guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines
- The article must be between 800-1200 words.
- Proofread the article for spelling and grammar mistakes ahead of time (If I find too many mistakes, I will email you and ask for you to edit it.)
- Include an author bio which is between 3-5 sentences and social media links
- At least 2 high-quality jpeg images
- One image must be 1300 x 675 px
- The other image must be standard Pinterest Pin size.
- If affiliate links are included – please directly inform readers in the post.
- List of all included links for my reference
Once submitted, I will look it over. Please note that if I do choose to publish that by submitting, you acknowledge that there may be times I may need to change the spelling, grammar, phrasing, or title to meet SEO standards and match my audience’s voice.