Last Updated: 0ctober 29th, 2020
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
….. Riyah Speaks (“Me” “My” “I”) operates https://www.riyahspeaks.com
Address: No Address
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Site collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to this site, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, BUSINESS PURPOSE, AND USE
While using this Site, I may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password.
I may use your personal information to
- send you our newsletters from time to time weekly
- manage contacts and send messages
- ensure that content from my site is presented most effectively for you and your computer
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
- carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me
- interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g., social media widgets and share bars)
- allow access to third party services’ accounts
- monitor infrastructure
- manage hosting and backend infrastructure
- carry out remarketing and behavioral targeting (including display ads)
- display content from external platforms
- carry out commercial affiliation (e.g., display ads)
- interact with support and feedback platforms
- manage user database
I collect information that identifies, describes, references are reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal information does not include
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s and GDPR’s scope.
In particular, I have collected the following categories of personal information from our users within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment- related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
I obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms, you submit or transactions related to products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from your browser, while visiting our Site.
- From third parties. For example, our business partners or service providers.
I do not intentionally collect or use minors’ personal information under sixteen (16) years of age or sell it with or without affirmative authorization. Review it if you do collect personal information of minors under 16. NB: Under the CCPA, you’re required to obtain consent to opt-in from minors.
Like many site operators, I collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit my Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
I may also use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this data.
Cookies are text files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s or tablet device’s or mobile device’s part of the hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Like many sites, I use “cookies” to recognize, collect, and/or track information about and relevant to your site’s usage.
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GDPR
I may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by a third party or by us.
I process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the user and us will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
- personal data collected for our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
- I may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
- I may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties unless I provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users (such as Google), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, I have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories
Category D: Commercial information.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Category G: Geolocation data.
I disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
Indicate categories as applicable. This section has been pre-filled with the most likely scenarios for most websites for your convenience.
- Professional service providers.
- Third parties whose services you purchase through our Site.
- Social Media Networks.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
Users based in the European Union have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to processing their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to their data processing if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if I am processing data, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, I will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from me.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
- Complain. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting me at seriahsargenton@riyahspeaks /via my contact form
These requests can be exercised free of charge and addressed by me as soon as possible and always within thirty (30) days.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
Users who reside in California have the right to request any of the following
- disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of the personal information I have collected
- deletion of the personal information I have collected from you
- disclosure of the categories of the personal information I have collected, the categories of sources from which I collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling it, the categories of third parties with whom I share it, and the specific pieces of the personal information I have collected
- disclosure of the categories of the personal information I collected or sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of these privacy rights.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and addressed by me as soon as possible and always within forty-five (45) days.
YOUR RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF THE SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the CCPA, “sell,” “selling,” “sale,” or “sold,” means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
As per the CCPA definition, selling personal information includes disclosing information to a third party by using analytics tools, running ads or having social media pixels and plugins installed.
Users who reside in California have the right to opt out of the sale of personal information.
Requests to exercise your right to opt-out can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by email to email@example.com and by following the link below and submitting your request via our web form.
NON DISCRIMINATION AND NOTICE OF FINANCIAL INCENTIVES
I will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, I will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, I may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels.
Any financial incentive I offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personal information and describe the financial incentive program’s material terms. Participation in any financial incentive program I offer requires your prior consent to opt-in, which you may revoke at any time.
E.g., I offer a free weekly planner to any user who subscribes to the blog.
I do not use financial incentive practices that are unjust, unreasonable, coercive, or usurious in nature.
The security of your personal information is important to me.
The website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible.
I use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Also, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
I implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain your personal information’s safety.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CalOPPA (CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
I agree to users visiting our Site anonymously.
Do not track signals
Under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), I hereby disclose that I do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third-party sources.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
To collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old, I comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The Site is intended for individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
By visiting and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
The Site is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age.
I do not specifically market to children under thirteen (13) years of age. I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13).
If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, please do not use the Site or provide any information on the Site, including your name, screen name, username, address, telephone number, email address, and payment details.
If I learn I have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13) years of age without verification of consent from a parent or guardian, the personal information collected or received shall be deleted with no delay.
If you believe I might have any information concerning a child under thirteen (13) years of age, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org /via our contact form and I will endeavor to delete such information with no delay.