My goal is to make every effort to ensure that you are pleased with the products you purchase on Riyah Speaks! Since all of my products are digital and cannot be returned, I want to do my best to help you get your purchase up and running. You can read more about how the refund policy works below:
We define a technical issue as an unforeseen problem with a digital product that occurs when used in the intended manner, which prevents you from using it in that manner.
For example, if you’ve purchased a workbook, a technical issue might generate unexpected errors or otherwise prevent you from using it as intended in Adobe Acrobat or other PDF apps. A technical issue would NOT include: insufficient expertise with required software for the digital asset; not having the necessary software to use the product; or dissatisfaction when the digital asset does not perform outside of reasonable or customary capabilities (as described in the product listing.)
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with a product, you’re encouraged to contact me.
Note: On the rare occasion you do not hear back after 48 business hours, please directly email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I offer the following exchange policy, subject to my 30-day refund policy*:
- I’ve used the wrong credit card for my purchase by mistake: Go ahead and purchase the product again using the correct card and then email me at email@example.com, and I’ll gladly refund the original purchase.
- I don’t like the product: You can exchange it for a product of the same or equally value, or receive store credit.
* Note: Per the above policy, we can process exchange refunds within 30 days of the original purchase. If the exchange occurs outside of that window, we may not be able to issue a refund, but we’ll be glad to check if an alternative solution can be offered.
Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations (subject to the 30-day refund policy):
- There is a technical issue with the product that I cannot resolve after becoming aware of the issue. First, you should contact me with specific information about the technical issue. If you and the seller encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved by the seller, please let me know. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- For ore information on technical issues, please read this article.
- The product was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be “misrepresented” when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
- For example: An item would be misrepresented if the product description promised empty PDF pages lines, but the delivered product shows everything pre-filled in. A product would NOT be misrepresented if a buyer believes that the item “doesn’t look good” or “isn’t high quality compared to other items purchased.
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase. However, you can learn more about the Exchange Policy here.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product. Software requirements may be listed one of several ways, including “Compatible with” information below the product screenshot, file type, or product description.
- You bought an item on accident, and the system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or you are having similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but you are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- Your product purchase was made over 30 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Riyah Speaks