Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. All opinions remain my own. For more information, please refer to my disclosure policy.
What is the perfect Mother’s Day gift? Is it a spa day certificate, cash, or perhaps an expensive jewelry set? These are the questions many of us are trying to answer within the next two weeks. To me, the best Mother’s Day gift is a healthy one. They’re constantly working, cooking, cleaning, or caring for someone in the house. Yet, they rarely have time to take care of or pamper themselves. That is why I am sharing this shortlist of awesome healthy gift ideas for Mother’s Day.
Check out these great healthy gift ideas for Mother’s Day.
Healthy Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- Fitbit Inspire: This fitness tracker and the watch will help mom keep track of her daily fitness goals, stay on track, measure heart rate, and keep tabs on her sleep and everyday activities. This is also the best gift for those moms who enjoy swimming or works as a lifeguard.
- Dumbbells: Is your mom trying to get back to her summer body? If so, help her out by purchasing some dumbbells or other great workout equipment. It’s the perfect present for those busy moms who cannot find time to get a gym membership or don’t want to.
- Personalized Steel Water Bottle: It’s important to drink as much water as possible, especially when you’re older. Keep her healthy and well with a personalized water bottle tailored towards her interests.
Shop These Mother’s Day Gifts on Etsy
- At-Home Gym Set: Since the pandemic started, many fitness enthusiasts and gym rats have found new ways to keep their gains and stay extremely fit. These gym sets are designed to workout out the entire body with breakable steel bars, ab rollers, and other equipment. My favorite one is on Amazon if you’re interested in getting one for your mom.
- Yoga Matt: Yoga mats are great for introducing your mom to something she can add to her morning routine or simply using throughout the day. They come in many sizes, colors, and fabrics which means there are amazing options. The best part is that yoga mats are multipurpose. It can be used for yoga, stretching, the beach, and even as a floor mat for the bedroom.
- NutriBullet: The NurtiBullet is perfect for creating those on-the-go drinks or staying on diets such as the Keto diet.
- Multivitamins: Every woman should be taking multivitamins. Multivitamins help the body provide the body with the nutrients it needs for reproduction, maintenance, growth, and the regulation of bodily processes. It’s low risk and super affordable.
- Running Sneakers: Spring and Summer are the best seasons for running and jogging. However, many people make the mistake of not buying the right sneakers, which ultimately results in sore and painful feet after each run. Grab your mom the most comfortable running shoes you can find.
- Back Posture Corrector: Help your mom to stop slouching with this back posture corrector.
Self Care Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- Handmade and Customized Self Care Packages: There’s no better self care gift. Help mom to start practicing self care with some self care packages from Etsy.
- Lavender Scented Candles: Lavender scented candles are a great way to help mom to unwind after a long day of work. Make her feel special with this candle from my Etsy store.
- Oil Diffuser & Essential Oils: This is the perfect present for moms that suffer from anxiety, sleep deprivation, stress, migraines, or any health issue. Help mom with her recovery journey with this nice set from ArtNaturals.
- Bullet Journal Kit: Journaling is a great way to practice any form of self care. Help mom starts her self-care journey and get creative with one of my favorite sets on Amazon.
- Weighted Blanket: Perfect for getting rid of stress and anxiety! The best part is that kit keeps you warm.
- Mom Coffee Mug: If Mom love to drink coffee or tea, then grab this mug!
- Jardin Tea Set: Treat Mom to some sophisticated tea from the Botanical Gardens.
- Bath Bombs: If you want to help Mom relax at night, buy her some well-scented bath bombs from Lush.
- Back Massager: Does Mom suffer from back and neck pain? Then get her a back and neck massager to help relieve her.
Where to Other Healthy Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day?
If your mom is not into health or fitness, that is okay. Treat her to something special like a dinner outside or self-care-themed gift ideas. There are so many places to shop for Mother’s Day and tons of sites where you can find inspiration. Some of my favorite places to find inspiration for gift ideas include Pinterest, Etsy, TikTok, Instagram, and other blogs. Search for what you want and check it out.
Hope you enjoy these healthy gift ideas and self care gift ideas for Mother’s Day.
Let me know what you think of these!